Opera Blogs
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Opera Blog <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 10, 2006

OperaBlogger Takes a Bow

To all my fellow opera lovers worldwide, including those who read this blog with regularity...

Regrettably I must take a hiatus from composing these essays. Other life events have intruded. I hope to be blogging again early in '07 - and, if not, it probably means something sad.

All the best to Dr B, Campbell Vertesi, Maury D'Annatto, and especially La Cieca, for giving me so much to emulate on these pages.

To Gert in the UK, my regular readers in New Zealand, Friuli-Italia, etc., thanks for sticking with me. I wish I could have written more.

Adio, tutti -- Paul Siegel a.k.a. OperaBlogger
...let's hope it's only "ciao."

Comments:
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving the blogosphere for awhile... but I'm sure you have good reasons.

Please let me know when you come back to blogging; you won't lose this portion of your audience.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe in a reader